Saturday, April 20, 2013

Introduction to Me!

Hello! This is my introductory blog. How exciting! Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a single mom of two gorgeous daughters. I am also a photography student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I am in my penultimate semester.

I love to read. I enjoy watching movies. I work at a movie theater so I can see them for free. The problem with that is between working two jobs and keeping up with my homework, I never have time to go see them. Law and Order is my favorite TV show...but, I watch it online because I currently don't have a TV.

The reason I felt led to start blogging is to develop my writing and photography. I figured that if I had a blog I would be forced to write, to think, and to photograph. So there you have it. If you're looking for a blog that has a distinct purpose, you've come to the wrong place...unless you consider comments about stuff that goes on inside my head a distinct purpose. (Scary...tsk, tsk) But if you care to follow along, look at a wide range of photos, and share your thoughts, then I'm glad you joined me! I'd love to hear from you.






1 comment: